Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Weekly Wednesday Pickmeup

This week is a bit of a marathon for me and I totally neglected to put together a playlist. I could use a bit of musical encouragement to push through and maybe you can too. This week I am sharing my gym/workout/running playlist. This is a bit of a cop-out but, as I mentioned, it is a marathon of a week. And though I am not literally running a marathon this week, if I were this is what I would listen to in order to keep going.

Admittedly, I am a bit of a slacker in the cardio department. I am known to find plenty of excuses to slow it down, take a break, change machines and generally fail to commit to the task at hand.  Just about the only thing that keeps me going is a solid series of tunes with surging rhythms, motivating lyrics and a ridiculous number of beats per minute.  This playlist is a massive compilation of songs to be listened to on random. Some tracks you will recognize, some you have not heard in years, some might make your ears bleed (sorry I'm not sorry) and others will be totally new to you. Have fun and let's make it to the finish line this week, whadda ya say?


No comments:

Post a Comment