Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fantastic Friends

I am so blessed! It's a little unfair, actually. I have so many amazing friends that I feel I may be hoarding these great people. I hope everyone has the kind of support system in his or her life that I am fortunate enough to have! If you don't, maybe I could lend out some of my folks! On the other hand, you can't have them, they are mine, get your own (Just kidding...maybe...)!

If you see me in the next few days and by brow is furrowed, I'm not angry, I'm just in deep thought about how I can go above and beyond on some thank yous that I need to dole out! I find myself saying a lot of "Thank Yous" lately and I need a larger gesture, some word with greater significance, some grandiose nicety... something. "Thank You" is said too often with too little meaning. How do you convey that you mean it more at this moment than you did before? How do you make "Thank you for saving my life!" greater than "Thank you for holding the elevator for me!"?  I'm looking for a solution that is better than a thank you note. Suggestions are both welcomed and appreciated!

P.S. I'll introduce you to some of my fantastic friends if you ask nicely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment